Why Choose Us
Montefiore offers the full continuum of care and the most comprehensive range of aged care services for our community including:
- MONTE Help@Home - a 24 hour service that provides both private and Government subsidised tailored solutions to support those needing care and wishing to remain at home.
- Burger and Club Monte Day Centres - offering members of the community opportunities for socialisation through a range of activities. A home away from home.
- Residential care including:
- Hostel (or Low Level Care) for those who require some assistance with daily activities
- Nursing Home (or High Level Care) for frail or physically dependent people requiring a higher level of clinical and nursing care
- Special Care Units for those with dementia and other cognitive impairment requiring care in a secure and caring environment
- Respite Care, a form of short-term accommodation and care in times of need. Typically, this form of care is utilised to give a carer respite from their daily care role.
Trust banking hours are 10 am to 3 pm (Randwick) and 9 am to 12.30 pm (Hunters Hill) Monday to Friday. Closed on public holidays and Jewish Religious and Holy Days.
Located and Hunters Hill and Randwick, our boutiques stock a variety of items from clothing to handbags, small gifts, toiletries and other accessories.
Concierge Teams at each Campus offer day-to-day concierge services to residents and visitors.
There is a professional hairdressing salon onsite. All hairdressing and beauty services are at the resident's expense.
Residents are welcome to use the communal laundry facilities located at each Campus.
Current newspapers and magazines are available for viewing in the on-site cafes. Residents can also organise a subscription at their own cost.
On-site maintenance teams are available Monday to Friday and will attend to your needs as soon as possible.
Medication prescribed by a Medical Officer or specialist is supplied through the Home's designated Pharmacy service. The Home is not responsible for resident's Pharmacy accounts.
Residents are able to receive incoming mail. For outgoing mail a basic service is provided for items such as domestic letters and cards.
The Home is under the guidance of the Community Security Group (CSG), and has onsite CCTV and 24/7 security. The Home also liaises with local Police regarding security matters.
Montefiore Buses provide transportation for Montefiore organised outings. Residents and families are responsible for providing transport to external appointments.
*excludes Camelot Nursing Home