Great ways to support the Home and residents
- Join the Montefiore Silver Ribbon Tea Club.
- Become a Member of the Home. Enjoy the benefits and be a part of our proud heritage.
- Become a volunteer by sharing your time and talent.
- Make a birthday, wedding or simcha donation or donate essential equipment - the gift that keeps on giving.
- Become a bequestor, helping the Home continue to care for our ageing community.
- Make your newest grandchild a junior Life Governor.
- Name a room or honour the memory of a loved one in perpetuity at Hunters Hill, Woollahra or Randwick.
- Join one of the Home’s support groups like the Ladies’ Committee.
- Host a Kiddush on Shabbat to mark occasions such as yahrtzeits, birthdays or other meaningful anniversaries.
- Visit your family and friends at Montefiore, enjoy our beautiful gardens, attend concerts or share a Shabbat with our residents.