Who benefits from our services?
• Those needing assistance to remain
independent, safe and active at home.
• The frail aged who may be having
difficulties with daily living such as
showering, dressing, toileting, grooming
• Those who need support with general
household tasks such as washing,
ironing, meal preparation, shopping,
appointments, vacuuming etc.
• Families who require respite. We can
provide respite care, live-in or live out
• Those at risk of falls requiring assistance
with strengthbuilding, mobility aids,
improving mobility and balance.
• Any person who is feeling isolated as a
result of their stage of life or disability.
We provide general companionship,
outings, reading, walking and more.
• Those in residential care/retirement
villages/own home who are looking for
transportation or relocation services.
To arrange for a Montefiore HomeCare Manager to meet with you to discuss your needs, please call 1800 251 537 during business hours Monday to Friday or email
How does it work | About Montefiore HomeCare | Why choose us | Services | How it works | Our professionals