Club Monte is a friendship and wellbeing day centre for senior citizens that offers a new experience in social and
recreational programs that will enrich your life.
It is a fun-filled and relaxing way to participate in a variety of
programs of your choice.
Club Monte is a home away from home that welcomes you to a warm and hospitable environment. It provides the opportunity to make new friends and enjoy regular outings
and entertainment. Members also have access to health and wellbeing therapies, using Montefiore’s excellent on the spot facilities.
What Club Monte offers you
We offer a varied program including:
1. Entertainment: Speakers and discussions, Musical performances, Movies and dvds, Celebrations such as birthdays and simchas, Jewish and Australian holidays.
2. Activities: Outings to places of interest, Craft work, Cards and other games, Quizzes and mind-benders, Library.
3. Health and well-being: Physiotherapy, Hydrotherapy,
Exercises, Tai chi
4. Delicious meals: Morning and afternoon tea, and a
nutritious Kosher lunch are included.
5. Transport: Pick-up and drop off service is available
if required within designated areas.
A small fee applies.
How to join
Call Cecily or Hazel on (02) 9879 2726, 8am – 4pm or email
Randwick Campus | Hunters Hills Campus | Woollahra Manor | SMMJH Camelot | Day Centres